39 Quick Ways to Increase Your Website’s Conversion Rate :
1. Include as few fields as possible.
2. Add a guarantee.
3. Use tangible action verbs.
4. Use testimonials.
5. Clearly state the benefits of your product or service.
6. Pay careful attention to your headline.
7. Keep conversion elements above the fold.
8. Use video to humanize your brand.
9. Create dedicated landing pages for pay-per-click ads.
10. Include subscriber or social-media follower counts.
11. Incorporate strong calls to action (CTAs) into every piece of content on your site.
12. Recommend related products.
13. Include stock numbers.
14. Lose the hype.
15. Test variations of your CTA button.
16. Tell visitors exactly what they’re going to get.
17. Include a clear value proposition.
18. Give your visitors tunnel vision.
19. Include a privacy statement on opt-in forms.
20. Get your visitors excited.
21. Keep input fields optional.
22. Meet the expectations of your PPC visitors.
23. Offer various payment options.
24. Include consumer reviews.
25. Test out various color combinations on your landing pages.
26. Use high-quality images.
27. Use CTA buttons rather than links.
28. Use a chat tool.
29. Use directional cues.
30. Try a single column layout.
31. Include a headshot.
32. Offer a price-match guarantee.
33. Test out various content lengths.
34. Use pictures of happy, smiling people.
35. Make sure you include contact info.
36. Offer bonus discounts at checkout.
37. Don’t require registration in order to buy.
38. Match your copy’s reading level to your audience.
39. Don’t offer too many options.
SOURCE : http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/236661
Just Follow Our Blogs – Latest Google Adsense Tips & Tricks , New
Adsense Earning Tips Your Websites , Approved Adsense Accounts, Tips 2 Get Adsense Approval for your
Websites , Blogspot , WordPress Sites , Fully Approved Google Adsense Methods , Beginner’s Adsense
Tutorial ,Adsense Payment Reports & More Adsense Information.
Mail Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Contact : +91-9092627212.