Google Adsense – Glossary of reports terms
Revenue per thousand impressions (RPM)
Revenue per 1000 impressions (RPM) represents the estimated earnings you’d accrue for every 1000 impressions you receive. RPM doesn’t represent how much you have actually earned; rather, it’s calculated by dividing your estimated earnings by the number of page views, impressions, or queries you received, then multiplying by 1000.
RPM = (Estimated earnings / Number of page views) * 1000
- If you earned an estimated $0.15 from 25 page views, then your page RPM would equal ($0.15 / 25) * 1000, or $6.00.
- If you earned an estimated $180 from 45,000 ad impressions, your ad RPM would equal ($180 / 45,000) * 1000, or $4.00.
RPM is a commonly used number in advertising programs, and you may find it helpful for comparing revenue across different channels.
SOURCE : https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/190515?hl=en
- Abandonment rate , Ad CTR , Ad impressions , Ad request , Ad request CTR , Ad request RPM
- Ad type , Bid type , Click , Clickthrough rate (CTR) , Completes , Cost-per-click (CPC) ,Coverage
- Delivery rate ,Dimensions ,Drop-off rate, Impression , Matched CTR , Matched requests,Matched RPM
- Metrics,Midpoint,Page CTR,Page RPM,Page view,Primary property,Quartile 1,Quartile 3,Query
- Query CTR,Query RPM,Search box,Targeting type,TrueView skip rate,TrueView views,TrueView VTRAd RPM
Just Follow Our Blogs – Latest Google Adsense Tips & Tricks , New
Adsense Earning Tips Your Websites , Approved Adsense Accounts, Tips 2 Get Adsense Approval for your
Websites , Blogspot , WordPress Sites , Fully Approved Google Adsense Methods , Beginner’s Adsense
Tutorial ,Adsense Payment Reports & More Adsense Information.
Mail Contact : email@example.com
Mobile Contact : +91-9092627212.