Top 7 Tips to protect your Google Adsense account got banned ?
Most of the new users of Google Adsense fail to get success by not following the rules and regulations of Adsense. Always follow the Google adsense policies and TOS.
Following 7 important points that will help you to keep your adsense account safe and stable.
1. Never place the ads on a website or blog that does not follow the Adsense policies regarding type of contents.
2. Never ever tell your friends or family members about your blogs or websites. They can result in disabling of your Adsense account in sense of helping you by playing with your ads. As Google is smartest in detecting invalid and fraud clicks.
3. Google is much smarter than you and can detect invalid clicks by IP address, visitor behavior and many other things. Do not visit your website or blog a lot time while making any update.
4. Do not place adsense ads in pop up windows or the pages having no contents.
6. Some people trying to be smarter, change their IP addresses and visit their own websites and plays with Ads to get earnings. They are the fools of the world. Google installs some secrete files on their PCs and can detect them in less than a second. So never make this huge blunder.
7. Do not create a website or blog having duplicate or copied contents. Google can easily detect such kind of Made For Adsense(MFA) sites. Always write original content by yourself. It takes a lot of time and effort but it will give you the results.